Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Inspiring

As usual, a week on a Blitz build has left me energized and inspired. I look froward to seeing our beloved partners in Bay St. Louis, this June, both the Habitat peeps and our homeowners to be Richard and Laura. It is always a pleasure to work with the Bay St Louis Habitat affiliate. I always come back froma trip to the Gulf Coast, fully inspired. I have started a new project for 2010. I am creating a family re-union/build for June 2010. I am looking at Minnesota as I have an Aunt and Uncle up there and it will serve as a cooler climate for some of the little ones my cousin's have. This last year, Minnesota did have some tough times with all the flooding up there. As the idea developed this last weekend, it seemed like the perfect destination.

Thank you to all of you for being a part of the continued journey!!!!